BAR Y DISCO
On Thursday night all the foreign kids had our first night out in San Sebastian. We met at an Irish Pub-like bar called Molly Malone’s for the pre-party between 11-4. Then at 4 A.M. everyone headed over to the disco, Bataplan, which is literally on the water and danced til…probably 6 or 7. I got tired and left early at 5 because I wanted to go to class the next morning at 9. And, I did go to class…and I stayed awake the whole time. Then I slept all day until 9 P.M. Then some of foreign kids came over to our flat and we hung out til midnight then went out to some bar until 3.
COMIDA
I basically decided that my new favorite meal is cured salmon and brie. Brie is only .99 Euro and Salmon isn’t too expensive either. I mentioned before that we have no microwave OR oven so cooking is rather limited to the gas stove. We made a mass amount of rice the other day and cant really reheat it unless we do it on the stove..so I made up new cold-rice concoctions to get rid of all the leftovers for breakfast (i.e. rice with milk, cinnamon, and sugar/ rice with honey and milk/ rice with yogurt)
CAMA
I went out and finally bought sheets, comforter, and new pillows to go along with my awesome yoga mat on my bed. Now I can finally sleep a full night because I am warm and not in pain.
ZARA
Found my new favorite store, Zara. It is comparable to an H&M or Forever 21 only Spanish. Since there are huge sales right now I got a new purse, 2 new shirts, and eyeshadow all for 17 Euro because I am an awesome shopper. Now all I need are some euro-trash boots like everyone else wears.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Euro-trash boots Rock.
I love Zara too!! Also, Irish pubs were popular among the Americans in Madrid as well... I'm not sure what it is, but Spain sure loves its Irish pubs!
-Lauren Major
coke and wine?!?...haha...we drink that in argentina....random...
What is awesome shopper?? and euro-trash boots???
jejeje
Bye, byeee
LEIRE
Post a Comment