This weekend a Sigma Kappa friend of mine, Alison came up from Madrid and stayed with me. We had absolutley perfect weather for the beach all week this week, so naturally a lot of time was spent there.
I also finally got a chance to go up Monte Igueldo and take some pictures of the city from up there!
All in all great weekend...be jealous of these photos...
Have you gone on the amusement park rides up there on top of that hill where you took those beautiful pics? I remember the "Rio Misterioso" was a riot! It was like a cheap version of "Pirates of the Caribbean" at DisneyWorld :-)
2 comments:
beautiful!
Have you gone on the amusement park rides up there on top of that hill where you took those beautiful pics? I remember the "Rio Misterioso" was a riot! It was like a cheap version of "Pirates of the Caribbean" at DisneyWorld :-)
Post a Comment