Saturday, April 21, 2007

Welcome to Paradise...






Well, finally the rain stopped (until next Wednesday) and the sun is out.

The MU Madrid people a few people from MU who study at ICADE in Madrid (like my friend Ben) were up this weekend. And, I got the chance to hang out with them. It was great to have familiar faces around! Plus, they were here when we had absolutely gorgeous weather! Warm, sunny, perfect water...Ahhhhhhh why can't I live here forever!?






In any case I met up with them after they went to the Aquarium (which, I still have not been to..hahaha). Then we went to the beach and they all decided to swim in their clothes. Then we had to wait for them to dry off a bit some we all got some guiness by the water and hung out. After that, it was off to find them clothes at H&M because they were too wet to be comfortable. We came back to my place and everyone changed and used hairdryers to dry themselves. We got pintxos, McDonalds..and before we knew the day was over and I had to bid them farewell until next semester! On my way back from dropping them off by their bus, I took some pictures of this beautiful place...









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, so the pictures are georgeous but no you cannot live there forever! mom